Thursday 11 July 2013

5 BARGAIN beauty buys under £1!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 

Hi everyone! Just another day trawling through eBay again; the effects of payday. I love bargains and I find a sense of satisfaction when I buy things at such value, who doesn’t?!

I put together my top picks for your viewing pleasure but would you believe they are all under £1? 

1. The travel perfume atomiser is great if you aren’t up for lugging around your fancy perfume bottle. It is perfect for travel and also works well for popping into your handbag or clutch. I just brought 3 and will be popping my favourite scents in them!
2. The beauty blending sponge is similar to the infamous Beauty Blender, at 99p it is a bargain not to be missed! Sponge applications always provide more of a flawless finish.
3. I am loving these eyelash curlers, I have had mine for a few weeks now and they work just as great as any expensive brand in my opinion. Also love the pink detailing, so girly!
4. These hair grips are great because they keep all your hair back including your fringe when you apply your makeup in the morning! Also great for when you are doing your morning or evening skin care ritual.
5. The nail file is a must have for everyone, perfect for popping into your bag!

I hope you enjoyed this little post? Let me know what your favourite item is in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Great post! eBay is so good for some bargains; I didn't realise you could get an atomiser so cheaply! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was shocked when I saw it - brought 3! haha x

      Delete
  2. So useful, thank you!

    rubyduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need that sponge in my life. You have definately inspired me to have a smooch round eBay.

    oOo Becky oOo

    http://bkybubble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns