Sunday 14 July 2013

Ciaté chalkboard nails

Ciaté never fail to disappoint us when it comes to being bang on trend with our nails. Earlier this year we saw the release of the ‘Chalkboard nails’ A simple yet ingenious idea.



In this nifty little pack you get a matte black nail polish, a clear top coat and 4 pens which play as your chalk. The coolest thing about this is after being all artsy and doodling if you don’t like it just simply wash it off before the top coat. The top coat then seals your chalkboard doodle! 

I love this concept and I think its awesome. You can purchase this from Selfridges. Let me know what you think in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. So innovative! Totally gonna go give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Its great because if you don’t like the ‘chalk board’ design all you do is wash it off! Endless doodling - FAB!

      Delete

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns