Thursday 13 June 2013

RODIAL BRAZILIAN TAN review

Hello,

I think it’s been a week since I last blogged. I have had such a stressful week, but life goes on.

As I was browsing through magazines the other day I came across the Elle mag. I am a sucker for the freebies magazines sometimes have, I would buy a magazine just for the product! Does anyone else do this? In this months Elle magazine, they have included a small sized Rodial Brazilian self tanner. I have never used fake tan before so i grabbed the magazine!


The blue 58ml plastic bottle comes with a tube style packing. It is quite a generous size for a sample. This particular Rodial tanner is advertised as being clear. So when you apply it, you won’t get really nasty orange hands, nor will it transfer on your clothes.


2 days ago was the first time I had ever used fake tan, i was intrigued! The consistency is like a lotion, it comes out as an almost pearly white colour and soaks into your skin clear. 


I applied it on my arms just to test it out. The application is easy and fuss free, it is very similar to applying a body moisturiser. I applied it without a mitt because I didn’t think it would actually work to be honest because i am already slightly tanned. The palms of my hands were slightly orange but nothing too noticeable. I left it on overnight and when I woke up in the morning I had a tanned part of my hand! It actually worked! The next day I was shocked! It came out so good, like a natural tan. I think it may depend on your natural skin colour how the end result comes out but I am very happy with it. I’m also tempted to use it on my face.


As you can see from the picture above I left a part free just to see if there would actually be a difference, and yes it is noticeable, so I will be re-tanning that area today. This was my first go applying tan so there was some parts I missed haha. But all in all, I am so pleased with this product! What I want to do now is go on my Summer holiday! Once it runs out I will more than likely be purchasing a full sized version.

Have you ever came across a sample product and loved it? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time, thank you for reading! 

Please follow me on Bloglovin too!






2 comments:

  1. Ohh I'm a sucker for a freebie in magazines too!! Haha Love the layout of your blog btw :)

    Kirsti xx
    www.silentsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven’t read the magazine! haha! oh thank you very much! x

      Delete

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns