Saturday 8 June 2013

GLAMOUR MAGAZINE £1 (july issue)- WITH FREE ‘MODELco’ MAKEUP ITEM WORTH £16

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all well. Just thought I would write a short post about a bargain beauty buy i picked up yesterday. As we all mot probably know, Glamour magazine occasionally has free items alongside there mag. In the past they have had Nails inc nail polishes and recently they had mini Benefit samples. Well right now they have some makeup bits from a brand called Model co and the magazine is ONLY £1!!! I have never heard of them before but I have just had a wee browse on their website and Rosie Huntington Whitely is the brand ambassador! Sayyy whhhhatttt?


You can chose between a mascara, a one colour suits all lip pencil, black eye liner, peach lipgloss or a pink lipgloss! I chose the deep pink shaded lip gloss.


The colour comes out exactly how it is in the tube, its a lovely texture, not sticky at all but very long wearing. The colour is almost your lips but better, very glossy. The lipgloss also has a very nifty mirror so its great for traveling with!

Will you be picking up this bargain buy? Let me know! I really recommend you do, they are selling out fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns