Saturday 4 August 2018

Hello again

Oh what a weird and wonderful few months it has been. And by a few months, I of course mean around one and a half years. I won't go on and bore you all with an explanation but lots of things have been happening over the last wee while and this has resulted in me not having time to dedicate to my blog. Boy, I missed it. 

I hope to be back in the swing of things again soon and aim to have a post or two out every week for the foreseeable. I also want to implement more travel alongside lifestyle and beauty which is what I already posted about.

Who knows, I might even start blog designing again as this was thoroughly enjoyable.

I hope you have all been well and am excited to be chatting to you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns