Wednesday 25 February 2015

My tanning routine | Cocoa Brown: Luxury Gift Set


I have tried a fair few self tanners in my time but the one I always gravitate to is the Cocoa Brown tan. I first came across the brand when I was sent a sample around two years ago. Since then my loyalty to the brand has gone from strength to strength and I have repurchased the Cocoa Brown 1 hour tan countless of times. 

Recently the lovely lot at Cocoa Brown sent me over what is called the ‘Cocoa Brown, Luxury Gift Set’ it features three must have products alongside a much needed tanning mitt. This all is presented in a pretty pink bag.

Tough stuff is an exfoliating body scrub that you can use before a tan to prep the skin or after a tan to remove it. Exfoliation is key before you apply a tan so it doesn’t go patchy. This product leaves your skin feeling super smooth and well exfoliated with the help of smaller and larger granules. After using this you are left with a nice base for when you apply your instant tan. It’s also pink in colour! win. 

So once you have prepped your skin with the body scrub apply a generous amount of moisturiser. Thats when the Chocolate Whip moisturiser comes in. This product is oil-free and is perfect for using before your tan, it also extends the life of your tan when you use it after. It absorbs into the skin really quickly and contains Vitamin E. This moisturiser smells like chocolate, and also looks like it! The name is pretty apt. 

Final step, includes my favourite self tanner. The shade is the most perfect golden brown and looks so natural. Application with the mitt is really easy as the product is a foam mousse, it applies very evenly. It also lasts for a good few days too and doesn't leave your skin patchy when it starts to fade. I have reviewed this product before in-depth, here. I really love it! 

The full set retails for around £19.99, but it is currently on sale here for £14.99. The brand is really affordable. When purchased individually they are around £7ea. I normally pick my tan up in Primark or Superdrug.

Have you ever tried anything from this brand before?

1 comment:

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns