Thursday 4 July 2013

Decleor Hydra Floral Multi Protection BB Cream review



I recently got given a sample 10ml of the Decleor Hydra Floral Multi Protection BB cream. Towards the end of last year there was a big hype created around BB creams: but would you believe I never went out and brought one?

I have been using this Decleor Hydra Floral Multi Protection BB cream for around 2 weeks now and I can see why the hype was created! It could potentially be my holy-grail face product. As stated in previous posts I hardly ever wear foundation I just find it really thick so this BB cream is exactly what I was looking for.

This BB cream on the other hand is similar to a tinted moisturiser with the added bonus of an SPF factor of 15! It is very moisturising and the colour of the bb cream will I feel suit mosts complexions. It blends into the skin evenly and brightens up your complexion. It helps in making your face appear more brighter and luminous which is great for the summer. I can’t wait to utilise this product again whilst away on holiday, so I will most likely be purchasing a full size version which is 40ml. This is great because the average foundation size is only 30ml.

You can purchase this product through BeautyExpert for £29 (40ml) They have free worldwide delivery!

What are your thoughts on BB creams?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns