Sunday 7 July 2013

Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner review

The Collection 2000 Fast Stroke eyeliner has always been a firm favourite of mine dating back to school years, I used to rock the 'panda eye’ look aged 12 onwards. Who knows why?!... I thought it was cool.


The Collection 2000 fast stroke eyeliner retails at £2.99. Bargain! Wether its a thin line you are after or a thick cat flick, this liquid eyeliner is for you. It comes in two different colours Brown and Black then also a waterproof version. I have never tried the brown version, but I have repurchased this black one and the waterproof version countless amount of times! The little nib is not flimsy at all so even if you have a pretty unsteady hand there is little room for error. 

The longevity of the product is great, it lasts until you take it off and does not smudge; it stays well put throughout the day. 


You can find this product in Superdrug.

Have you ever tried this eyeliner?

4 comments:

  1. I used to use this years ago! I wish I picked up one today now I always remember them being really good!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yep, I think it is a good old favourite! x

      Delete
  2. I had this years ago when I too rocked the panda eye look! Don't know if I'd buy it again - not because I don't like it, but because I prefer gel liners. It is a good product though! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I’ve always wanted to try a gel eyeliner, don’t think i’d have the patience though. Do you use any brand in particular? I’m interested in trying some x

      Delete

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns