Tuesday 7 May 2013

Fashion Trends: Spring/Summer 2013

Hello!

Hope you are all doing well, the weather is lovely today! I haven’t been up to much today apart from work; story of my life. Sigh.

I thought I would write a post on some key fashion pieces for summer! I’ve added a few pictures of some of the items i have purchased as well as some I really like! All links of where you can find your own are listed below the pictures.

First we have the MONOCHROME trend, this trend consists of anything black and white. Who would have thought black was an acceptable colour for the summer?! Most of all stripes are really hitting the high street, this is especially seen in maxi dresses.



Next we have FLORAL, i suppose floral prints are acceptable every summer though; for obvious reasons. I love floral prints, i think they are cute and ditsy prints are perfect for the spring time too! We have seen skirts and maxis with this trend as well as trousers! The trousers are great paired with a white vest top and small blazer. Maxis work well with flat strappy sandals.





ORANGE is a big hit this season! I don’t know if I would ever incorporate orange into my wardrobe but I suppose a hint of orange would work well too; an orange belt? The biggest accessorry which consists of this bright colour is the handbags!



Another trend is two complete opposites; MINIMALISM AND GRAPHIC. With the minimalistic trend you are sticking to nude colours; beige, creams, light pinks. On the opposite scale with the graphics trend you have the bold shapes and bold colour combinations.



There are a few more like the Sports LUX and Giesha Girl trend but I will leave it at that seen as this post has got so long already!!

Anyhoo, let me know what your favourite trend for this summer is! I would love to know. Have a nice week! :)


2 comments:

  1. I am loving all these trends and have been jumping on the bandwagon, especially love orange, so summery

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comic print skirt is incredible! I haven't seen anything else like that before :)
    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns