Monday 1 September 2014

Motivational Monday #2


Thank you for the great feedback on my last Motivational Monday post. I chose to do another quote I try and live by for todays post. (Side note but how cute is this image I made? So Pinterest.)

Anyways, you know that way where you get so excited for an upcoming event/holiday and spend x amount of hours preparing and getting excited for it. And then it passes so quickly without you even realising? Yep that. What happens to the days leading up to it, are they wasted? Did you make the most of them or was your time and sole focus on what was to come.

What I’m trying to say is planning ahead is great, but don’t lose sight of the here and now, don’t lose sight of today.   

Alternatively, if you tend to stress out a lot and are easily anxious it will dictate the rest of your day. Easier said than done I know but try make the most of your day - put your worries and stresses to a side, tick off the tasks that need doing and savour the day.

Enjoy today, don’t leave things until tomorrow. 

What do you do to make the most of your day?

MM #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns