Sunday 12 January 2014

Qfiber Heat Wrap Pad review

I was contacted a while ago and asked if I wanted to test out the Qfiber Heat Wrap Pad. As someone who suffers from lower back pain I was very intrigued!


The Qfiber heat pad is a one size fits all wrap that is applied to most parts of the body in order to relieve pain such as the back, shoulders, elbows, knees, ankles etc. It is also used by those who have arthritis and joint pains as well as athletes. The pad relaxes muscles and improves circulation whilst relieving pain. I originally assumed it was just a heat pad but it isn’t. The pad uses infra red technology which can reach 2” inches deep into exhausted muscles helping to relax them and thus diminishing any stress they are under.

After around a month of trialling I have found it to be very effective in relieving lower back tension. You are not allowed to use it more than 3 times a week and it’s only 30 minutes each time. When I originally used it I only found temporary relief, come the next day I had lower back pain again. But what I did find is now that I have used it a good couple of times over the 4 weeks the tension has subsided greatly. I would definitely recommend this product for those suffering muscle tension. If used regularly (within the recommend guidelines) I have personally found it to relieve muscle tension on a much longer term basis. 

Now that I’ve also started my fitness regime this will come in handy for the days I don’t do a warm up! 

If you use the code QTU you will receive 10% off your Qfiber from the JD Harris website!

Let me know what you think of this product?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I wish I had this RIGHT now! Sounds awesome!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns