cases, cases, cases

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

I have been on the hunt for a new phone case for quite a while. I currently have a clear one on it and is rather boring! Samsung phones are so much harder to buy for than iPhones, they are also a lot more expensive but I found some great bargains and thought I would share them :)

The ‘Because Cats’ case is only 13p?! Crazy! A majority of the cases listed come in different sizes for different phones so its worth a look.

Along with a case I also brought the wallet (no.9), its so pretty isn’t it? and at £3.32 posted it is such a great deal. The best thing about it other than it being so chic is that it fits most phones: iPhone and Samsung! This wallet will be so convenient as you can store your cards and money in it too, perfect for when you don’t want to take out a bag. 

Hope you enjoyed this post? Let me know what your favourites are.

20 comments:

  1. Love the floral one at the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I I love number four, where abuts did you find these cases? :) x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, they are from various online stores. If you click the numbers below the picture that will take you to the corresponding store!

      Delete
  3. I like number 1 and 7 the best! They are all so cute though! My phone currently only has a plain case, I must find myself a new one too. :)

    http://technicolourdreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I have the purse too! Great minds, ey? :)

    Chelsea xx
    Love in Modern Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Indeed. It’s at such a bargain price too :) I can’t wait to receive mine x

      Delete
  5. really love the phone purse! the colour is beautiful!!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed! They have lots of other colours too! x

      Delete
  6. That mint purse is gorgeous, you can get some right bargains from overseas on ebay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And at such an affordable price! :)

      Delete
  7. These are lovely, cases like these make me want an iphone just for them alone.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh you can get so many pretty iPhone cases- almost makes me wish I had one! Congratulations on becoming an Asos Insider Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! Congratulations to you too x

      Delete
  9. My favourite HAS to be the 'because cats' one! Good finds x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely selection, No 1 & 4 are my favourites
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute cases!
    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk
    @adoramehitabel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog :). Love your posts and especially this one as I was looking at getting a new phone cover.
    www.kirsty-y.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns