Tuesday 17 September 2013

Barry M nail polishes



This deep navy colour includes a very slight shimmer. It’s perfect for the autumn and winter months.

This polish is so pretty, it has pink, gold, light blue and dark blue glitter in it, so pretty! Similar to a galaxy effect. I love wearing this on its own, 2 coats provides a great coverage.

A shade I have used the most - perfect with a tan as it exentuates it even more! This is perfect for the summer.

Pink is a pretty universal colour, a colour which is a must have for everyone as it suits almost every skin tone! This pink is a bright pink, a perfect pop of colour. I would best describe it as barbie pink.

I absolutely adore the colour Rose Gold so when I saw this shade in a nail polish form I knew I had to have it! The polish includes glitter as well as very small confetti like particles. It is great on top of other nail polishes, one one accent nail or worn on its own. 

The last shade I got free with a magazine a few months ago, can’t say I’ve worn it much! 

I love the consistency of Barry M polishes, the application is always smooth and easy and they last a good few days before chipping. They are priced very reasonably too, only £2.99 each but there are almost always 3 for 2 offers on!

Do you own any Barry M nail polishes? I’m looking to try out more so please let me know your favourites in the comments! 


3 comments:

  1. I don't own any Barry M nail polishes, but the Rose Quarts Glitter nail polish is really amazing, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah they are good quality! Love the Rose Quarts one! You definitely need to try them :)

      Delete
  2. I've never tried Barry M, nor do I own any, but Navy; Pink Flamingo; and the last shade look very nice.
    littlebitpixie.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♡

Blog design by aleelilydesigns